Business Development Manager (SG) - Startup Investment Advisory
Our client is a Singapore-based investment advisory that is matching best-in-class technology startups with businesses in Southeast Asia.
If you are looking for a role in a start-up advisory ecosystem, under the mentorship of leaders with an extensive business network, this is a fantastic opportunity!
This role will be based in Singapore.
- Developing and mapping the business network in Singapore and Malaysia to achieve strategic alliances and partnerships with various international companies across diversified industries
- Identifying and evaluating market opportunities in Malaysia and Singapore and providing regular updates to Singapore team
- Assisting and participating in local and overseas business missions, e.g. trade shows, conferences, events and delegations
- Preparing presentations and reports based on local market intelligence and economic and market data analysis
- Ability to gather macroeconomic statistics, as well as information (public and private) on M&As, IPOs, governmental regulations and reforms, value chain analysis, etc.
- Assisting in regulation processes and other local adaptation requirements for various products/solutions
- Assisting in administrative matters such as company registration and business set-up activities
- Handling social media and marketing channels and other administrative duties of the office
- Prior experience (2-4 years) in research, Analysis, consulting, trade and investment and/or sales and business development roles
- Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences and/or any other related fields
- Good understanding of Asean business environment
- Highly skilled in business networking and interpersonal relations
- Prior work experience with foreign businesses and/or with technology companies with good knowledge of industry terminologies an advantage
- Excellent command of English (both written & spoken)
- Highly motivated team player who enjoys working in a multicultural and dynamic environment, proactive and self-driven attitude, communicative and outgoing personality, trustworthy, and service oriented
- Excellent analytical, IT, and organizational skills
Apply for this job