Chief Marketing Officer (Indonesia) - Co-working Startup
If you are an individual with strong marketing background, with interest and experience in marketing and building communities, we’re looking for you to build our company's presence further in Indonesia and gear up for expansion regionally!
You will be in charge of driving and validating the marketing strategies that the company will undertake as we plan for regional expansion in the next phase. You will manage the development and growth of the marketing team and will work closely with the co-founders.
This role will be based in Indonesia.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and lead an integrated 20-persons marketing team that is poised for further growth
- Includes but not limited to multiple digital channels (onsite, paid, organic, CRM) and offline
- partnerships, events and community
- Brand custodian, ensuring that unique selling proposition is communicated consistently across all touch points
- Optimise PR, communications and external relations
Good to Have:
- Is Indonesian and has deep Marketing knowledge on local consumer behaviour and trends
- Has 2-3 years CMO/Head of Marketing background with 8-10 years of work experience
- Sociable and possesses good sense towards design and art
- Confident, outspoken with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good project management abilities
- A self-starter who takes initiative to drive growth and responsible for quality work
- Well organised, accurate, sharp and possess swift working pace
- Growth mindset who’s willing to seize opportunities
- Willing to work very hard and put in the necessary hours
Apply for this job