Chief Marketing Officer (VN) - Music Company
Our client is a MUSIC company. They make creative and seamless tech products that bring more music to more people. After 2+ years, our client has proudly brought special music experiences to 80.000.000 users around the world, reaching top 15 game publisher in US.
They are looking for an experienced CMO (based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam) to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition. They want to hit 500 million customer globally in 2018.
All members in the marketing team (User Acquisition Manager, Creative Specialist, Social Media Manager...etc)
“Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
Develop, support and review feasible marketing plans for portfolios and oversee its day-to-day implementation
Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (ASO, press, influencer, cross-promotion etc.)
Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and marketing plans for all marketing aspects: branding, paid marketing (Facebook, Google,), ASO, Cross-promotion, Social Media Marketing...etc
- Achievement: Acquired at least 10 million customers for global market with some product
- Game lover - Music lover
- Good business strategy
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply different mobile marketing techniques: Paid marketing (Google, Facebook, Applovin,...etc), ASO, Cross-promotion, Social Media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter)...etc
- Good financial mindset
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication & negotiation skills
- Good command of English
- Customer centricity
- Truly startup spirit: NO bureaucracy, NO hierarchy.
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential contribution
- Incentives based on project performance
- Equity plan
- Free music classes
- Monthly team building
- Company trip
Apply for this job