Chief Operating Officer (MY) - Online Aggregator
In a bid to further expand and strengthen their leadership, our client is looking for a COO, to support their efforts in becoming the top online shopping site in Southeast Asia, the place where people start their online shopping.
The position of COO will have the BU owners as direct reports and be their representation in the Executive Board.
- Lead a top performing team of +40 people forming three business units
- Drive initiatives of three business units to ensure growth continues, at least double digit, monthly growth
- Dive deeply into our operations, understand the business bottom-up and shape and optimize our processes
- Leverage the other parts of the business to support the BUs through great communication, clear scope of your needs and outstanding project management
- Shape our product by being able to identify and prioritize the features that will have the biggest impact on P&L
- Have more than 7 years of experience in building digital companies especially growth-stage ecommerce or marketplaces.
- Have international work experience
- Have extensive management experience: More than 20 indirect reports at some stage in your career
- Have experience in running a P&L of more than $1M revenue
- Come with an extensive network in SEA and an understanding of different ASEAN cultures
- Enjoy operations, product management and a high level of operational complexity
- Marketing Technology competence will be a big bonus.
- Are committed to live and work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Apply for this job