Chief Technology Officer (Indonesia) - Co-working Startup
Join the pioneer team of a South East Asian co-working space and lead the entire engineering team! The company runs on a unique business model that is disrupting the traditional property ecosystem.
As one of the members of the core leadership team in Indonesia, you will have the golden opportunity to define the technical strategy, lay the groundwork for the technology architecture and manage the working norms of the technical team. You will also be working closely with the CEO.
This role will be based in Indonesia.
- Manage the hiring of technical talent and lead a team of 15 engineers, including staff with up to 5 yrs of experience
- Create the fundamental technical architecture, including both software programmes and working norms and oversee implementation of co-working system for members - booking, payment, marketplaces and chats
- Own the creation of websites, apps, devices, and backend infrastructure during the building and testing of products
- Manage the system architecture for internal staff to track their sales journey and customisation for members
- Hardware Integration
- 8-10 years related working experience
- Must have past experiences of hiring and managing engineering teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of system architecture, programming, and software design
- Confident, outspoken with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to think strategically, move quickly, and translate business needs into technology requirements
- Demonstrated skills in project management including developing roadmaps, fostering best practices and hitting multiple targets under pressure.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and capable of self-starting and self-organising
- A team player who is transparent, ethical, and learns from failure
- Non-Indonesians welcome, but must be able to manage and motivate the local tech engineers
Apply for this job