Corporate Finance Manager (Indonesia) - Co-working Startup
If you are an individual with strong finance background with interest and experience in property finance, we’re looking for you to build our company's presence further in Indonesia, and gear up for expansion regionally!
You will be in charge of understanding and structuring corporate finance deals between the company and property developers, looking into the development and growth strategy for our expansion. You will be working closely with the CFO.
This role will be based in Indonesia.
What you’ll do:
- Structure agreements for various property partners in different cities/countries
- As the company runs on a franchise model with revenue share with landlords, a lot of rigorous customised financial modelling is required
- Familiar and have corporate finance related experience towards startup funding, especially in Indonesia
- Willing to coach develop team member (small group consist of 2-3 person)
Good to Have:
- Solid 3-7 years related working experience
- Preferred to have 2 years in investment banking or equity firm environment
- Excellent skills in excel, tableau
- Understands the complexities of different markets
- Confident, outspoken with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good project management abilities
- A self-starter who takes initiative to drive growth and who is responsible for quality work
- Well organised, accurate, sharp and possess swift working pace
- Willing to work very hard and put in the necessary hours
- Growth mindset who’s willing to seize opportunities
Apply for this job