Co-Founder & Country Manager (Fintech, Indonesia)
Our client builds, scales and manages tech ventures across the emerging world. They combine strategic understanding, execution experience and a great team to make things happen.
They are currently looking for a Co-founder/Country Manager to lead and grow their Fintech businesses for consumers in Indonesia.
As the Co-founder, you will be responsible for leading the companies, scaling operations, developing the business and gaining market share. You will develop and execute high quality business strategies balancing this with risk management and ensuring that it aligns with the overall Fintech Mission. There will be close communications between you and the Indonesia, Singapore and China management teams.
● High EQ and IQ to lead the multi-talented and diverse teams to achieve greater heights
● Outstanding degree from a top university, MBA welcome.
● Experience in a highly logic & number driven setting.
● Ideally with experience in leading growing teams and/or P&L.
● Have experience in operations, products, finance and business development will be preferred
● Independence, speed, flexibility as well as a good sense of humour.
Native command of Bahasa is a must and ability to converse in Chinese will be a bonus
● Be building a venture from scratch
● Have the opportunity to learn and scale with support from the best of the best - including ex-rocket, HSBC, Morgan Stanley and Alipay expertise.
This position will be based in Jakarta but will require regular travel to Singapore and Hangzhou.
Apply for this job