Country Manager (SG) - Outsource Service StartUp
Our client is a funded joint-venture co-owned by a Singaporean and Chinese entity. Their objective to provide businesses with an accessible way to find companies and talented individuals with the right skills to manage outsourced work.
The General Manager is responsible for P&L of the company; reporting directly to the board of directors. You will need to set a vision, a plan to execute and achieve it. You need to lead the current team- currently at 15 people in Singapore and about 10 in China. As this is an outsourced services company, your primary experience should overlap between sales, business development, and services.
You should :
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Work independently and resourcefully to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Be Excited and motivated to be part of a startup team, where whatever they can achieve is only constrained by their own ability
- Responsible for the P&L and pipeline of the company, reporting directly to the board of directors
- Further develop core business lines, including retail services, education, managed outsourced services, and international expansion
- Oversee product initiatives including payment optimization for future regional expansion Plan and own growth initiatives for the company including marketing, PR, and on-ground execution
- Lead a team of about 25 people, 15 in Singapore and the rest in China
- At least ten years of experience, including managing teams >20 people in size
- Core experience in business development and sales
- Experience in agency work or outsourced services is a plus
- Based in Singapore
- Fluency in Mandarin is a necessity, as board reports are conducted entirely in Chinese- both written and verbal
Apply for this job