Creative Senior Manager (SG) -Lifestyle
As a fast-growing company, part of the largest ophthalmic lenses group in the world. Our client offers an unparalleled startup experience. The culture: entrepreneurial, team oriented, deeply creative, fast results driven, leadership spirit. Their vision is to service of good vision in designing, manufacturing and distributing quality products and services through innovative business models.
They are interested in talented, creative and passionate people joining their multi-cultural and dynamic team!
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, the Creative Senior Manager with his team of graphic designers will conceptualize, create and deliver compelling visual designs across a variety of advertising platforms. You will be working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and his team on the global content strategy to meet the brand objectives and translate business value into various content formats.
You are a creative, skilful design expert, artist, fashion driven, brand expert well-versed in 2D and 3D, you have an eye for great design, strong attention to detail and enjoy managing fast-paced and diverse projects. You are a self-initiator and professional who have passion in creative design and have ambition to drive excellence. You are able to interact, communicate, present ideas and work in collaboration with the teams. You inspire people through design. You are absolutely passionate and believing in the impact of design on the business success.
This role will be key in the team, providing the global brand content strategy. This position is a new role in a very dynamic team.
- Lead, manage and inspire a team of designers to deliver on multiple concurrent projects from concept through completion
- Lead the whole process of understanding the branding objectives & business campaign achievement goals: translate adaptation briefs and convert them seamlessly into executions. Have a clear understanding of how the end-to-end design process work
- Work closely with the digital marketing team on the advertising, branding and campaigns to conceptualize and develop designs in various formats and platforms
- Accountable for overall project delivery ensuring that projects achieve what is defined in the brief, meets quality standards and is delivered on time
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and business partners to help shape, define and influence the brief
- Communicate, defend and build consensus around design direction and approach to all internal stakeholders
- Create and set the brand look & feel and guidelines for all marketing content & tools, offline & online
- Prepare and develop 2D/3D graphics, animations, interactive content, interfaces or applications using appropriate designing and authoring tools
- Apply digital design skills with strong attention to detail in creating high quality visual content for digital media platforms, including paid marketing channels, social media platforms, print ads, onsite banners, desktop and mobile
- You should be able to create beautiful online experiences
- To be ahead of learning the latest design trends in the mobile and web industry. Keep abreast with latest digital design trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies in new media
Attitude & behaviors critical to success
- You have a positive attitude and an ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated individual with positive attitude, attention to detail and consistency of quality work
- You never stop learning. You are aware that this business requires constant self-learning. From design trends, to new software tools that is constantly changing. On a personal level, you are not afraid to unlearn existing behaviors to experiment on new ones
- Be open to feedback and suggestions, while not compromising the passion to test what you believe in
- Attend to fine grained details and deliver best quality of work
- You are willing to do what it takes to understand and solve problems. You know that understanding the problem intimately is crucial to solving it well. You know how to translate the problem into design problem and provide design solution
- You will advocate user-centered design process and value of design. You know how to inspire and collaborate with stakeholders to understand the design and deliver business impact through design
- A strong educational foundation and degree in Graphic or Multimedia Design and/or creative field equivalent with a 3D expertise
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience working with design, advertising or graphic
- A proven track record of your capabilities in design solutions and successful executions
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, 3Dmax, Freehand, SketchUp, Vray, etc
- Basic CSS/HTML5 knowledge and animation skills is a BIG plus
- Be familiar with principles of design and communication design
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into engaging designs
- Be sensitive towards design grids and pixels. Have a passion for and an exceptional eye for detail
- Good understanding / sensitivity to brand building
- Strong interpersonal skills: strong adaptation skill, autonomous, entrepreneur spirit, very good relationship skills. Comfortable in communicating with different nationalities & different cultures. Highly collaborative personality
Apply for this job