CRM Lead (SG)- Fintech
Our client is a homegrown financial management startup was founded in 2009. On the back of a Series B funding in June 2017 and growing success, they are now focused on increasing their investment into performance and brand marketing, whilst expanding in the region.
Your mission to is set the strategy and vision for a compelling CRM capability across the group. You will be responsible for knowledge transfer and the implementation of the CRM tech stake and 1st party data usage.. You will also be responsible for recruiting and mentoring a team that can execute best in class CRM campaigns across the group.
In a Nutshell
● Lead CRM tech set up and operations building to scale the company's CRM capabilities
● Oversea CRM campaign planning across the group considering both digital platforms and email
● Drive creative development, test and learn agendas for effective and efficient campaigns across the group.
● Lead strategy for product cross-sell, customer loyalty building and incentives programmes
● Scale CRM efforts to become data driven as opposed to data informed.
● Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including cross-sell, lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific CRM marketing campaigns.
● Identify, propose and test new channels to reach our audience and tests to drive new customer growth - this should include a robust measurement framework and learning agenda
● Demonstrate ongoing campaign efficiencies at scale, whilst managing CRM marketing budgets and profitability
● Recruit, train and lead a CRM team. Identify & build key capabilities we need to meet our business and marketing objectives.
● Work closely with Brand, Performance Marketing and Organic Performance teams to plan, strategize and execute on the broader marketing strategy.
Some key metrics that you will be driving
● Gross margin
● Product cross-sell
● Monthly sessions
● Open and response rates
● Customer engagement
● Minimum 6-7 years of direct, relevant experience in CRM marketing and strategic development (strong preference for experience within a leading eCommerce and tech company)
● Deep knowledge of campaign planning and execution.
● Deep knowledge of CRM ad tech and data usage
● Proven track record in setting up and growing a CRM capability
● Expertise in audience segmentation for each product and identifying existing as well as new and innovative ways to reach and connect with customers
● Experience executing campaigns across multiple ASEAN and East Asian markets prefered
Apply for this job