Customer Service Operations Manager (SG) - eCommerce
Are you a highly enthusiastic leader who aspires to create the "wow" elements in a customer service experience? If we hear a resounding yes, we'd love to hear from you!
You will look across the complete chain of events in the happy path of the order, identify potential failures and envision how this could affect the customer and most importantly, once found, solve them. You will be expected to understand all project interdependencies, identify potential resource bottlenecks, as well as acting as a troubleshooter and ensuring the smooth exchange of information between all key stakeholders.
Your day-to-day tasks will look like this:
- Help to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organization
- Define and outline how customers should interface with the company and what requirements are needed to achieve an amazing customer service experience
- Find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Work with BPOs and customer service teams to build processes which allow promptly response to customer inquiries and handle and resolve customer complaints across all media types and platforms.
- Anticipate requirements as we grow and scale, and act on these anticipations so that we can achieve an on-time delivery rate of 99%+
- Work with the Transport and Warehouse teams to gather requirements for events which you feel are crucial to the customer experience and create operational processes and technology requirements to implement changes to achieve these
- Managing a team of customer service staff, trainers and proactive service staff in order to achieve the experience our customers require
- Build processes to allow for Customer Service Agents to proactively deal directly with customers and Marketplace Partners and Driver Representatives by telephone, SMS, and email to resolve issues.
- Build processes to allow to process, communicate and confirm orders with Marketplace Partners where they are not accepting.
- Build processes to allow for direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal team.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions as well as details of inquiries, comments and complaints, and actions taken to resolve issues.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports, metrics, and weekly status reports on most common issues.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments for real time issues
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Coordinating between Marketplace Partners to report and resolve issues concerning their Tablet.
- Coordinating between driver representatives to report and resolve issues concerning finding Customers.
- Call Centre Experience in logistics (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Operations or or other related field.
- Mastery of analytical skills using Google sheets, docs, and slides
- High level analytical skills, SQL preferred.
- 5-8 years of Technical Project Management experience
- 5+ years experience working across companies or departments or teams
- Strong track record in project and program management within a technology context. Significant relevant experience in Programme Management in any of the following contexts: Technology, Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service
- Start-up experience would be of huge advantage
- High degree of comfort overseeing major projects, leading teams, and working with senior executives
- Experience with SQL.
Apply for this job