Digital Marketing Manager (MY) - Online Marketplace
Our client is a Singapore-based HR Tech startup that is wholly owned by a large corporate and looking to expand in Malaysia and rest of Southeast Asia. The team is motivated and passionate about using technology to create impact to everyday lives of people.
The marketing manager is responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. It is an important role in the growth of the home market and expansion, and will require a combination of strategy, growth hacking and technical marketing skills. You will be responsible for developing, testing & executing marketing strategies across the various platforms, oversee production of campaigns, provide reports, conduct in-depth market research and analysis to influence marketing strategies and be part of driving a high-growth startup culture.
If you have some of the above, with the potential and desire to grow and learn, come talk to us!
- Work closely with the management team to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our digital marketing, content strategy and social media presence in Malaysia
- Measure and report performance of both online and offline marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests to evaluate various marketing channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Orchestrate strategic partnerships with relevant stakeholders
- Organise and participate in events to drive acquisition and engagement outcomes
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate & execute marketing strategies
- Instrument conversion points and optimize funnels
- A minimum of 3 years in marketing
- In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Track record of personally crafting and perfecting marketing strategies to deliver growth
- Other Tools: Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Appsflyer)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords and social media campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Apply for this job