Digital Marketing Manager (SG) - Cryptocurrency Exchange
Our Client is a cryptocurrency exchange start-up. They are headquartered in Singapore with a global value creation and distribution network utilizing blockchain technology with two major offerings: providing a crypto-only exchange platform and a Launchpad. The crypto-only exchange platform provides a marketplace for tokens to be listed and traded while the Launchpad is an easy to use crowdfunding platform for businesses to tokenize their assets or materialize their blockchain ideas.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager should have a deep understanding of digital media platforms and marketing technology tools and will be responsible to drive the company’s strategic digital initiatives. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
Strategy & Planning
Define marketing strategies to deepen existing ecosystems to maximize company’s current database;
Develop user journey framework to create the appropriate cross-channel digital strategies;
Refine communication channel and messages to our target audience and drive conversions;
Identify new digital media technologies to efficiently reach and convert our target audience; and
Provide meaningful recommendations on digital solutions to address business needs.
• Manage traffic acquisition to the company website to drive conversion and other campaign related targets;
• Optimize conversion rates and KPIs through data driven performance marketing;
• Improve performance and ROI through strategic utilization of audience data;
• Develop, test & implement roadmap for creatives and media strategies/ approaches to further these strategies; and
• Improve media content messaging and ensure seamless end-to-end consumer journey to drive quicker decision making and conversions.
• Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels;
• Research on online consumer behaviour to improve customer engagement and online campaigns;
• Establish and grow B2B and B2C relationships with partners and retail clients;
• Monitor the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and develop initiatives to optimise conversion;
• Keep up-to-date with the latest digital trends and insights to ensure digital campaigns are relevant to online consumers; and
• Create ideas for new and relevant digital contents
• Conduct ongoing data analysis to identify opportunities for driving the business;
• Analyse the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations;
• Draw relationships across all data sources to develop meaningful findings for further optimizations; and
• Ensure best practices in tagging to effectively track campaign performance.
• BS/MS, preferably in marketing or related field;
• Minimum 5 years leadership experience in digital performance marketing role delivering strong business results;
• Solid understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices;
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to deliver actionable recommendations through data analysis to influence business decisions and strategies;
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment;
• Proficient in web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, or similar) with understanding of ROI and web conversion metrics;
• Ability to interpret business performance requirements to identify types of data extract and analysis;
• Well organized and pro-active with excellent attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
• Good business acumen, strong commercial awareness; and
• Relevant experience in Blockchain/Cryptocurrency is a plus.
Apply for this job