Our client is an industry leader in brand building and management across Asia. As an established conglomerate in both luxury and lifestyle fashion retailing and distribution, they are moving to further strengthen and develop their omnichannel operations.
This exciting opportunity calls for a highly energetic and motivated eCommerce Manager to manage their channels and partnerships across the region.
What you’ll do:
- Manage channel relationships with ecommerce vendors across the region
- Establish clear business plans and other key performance indicators and drive towards jointly achieving those goals with the eCommerce vendor
- Identify and develop new eCommerce platforms to partner with
- Will be an observer on the new Omnichannel Digital Board
You should have:
- 3 – 5 years online merchandising knowledge preferably in the fashion space
- Proven experience in partnering with eCommerce platform players in the region
- Proven expertise in identifying trends through quantitative and qualitative data and take action on them
- Strong ability to organize, be detail-oriented and follow through on actions
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and flexibility to adjust priorities on-the-fly
- A recognised university degree
- Effective verbal and writing skills
Apply for this job