Editor(SG), Fintech Series B
Our client, a fintech series B start-up is looking for a dynamic individual as Editor. This person will be in charge of content strategy, build a winning team and drive all content initiatives across multiple platforms.
You will be based in Singapore.
What you'll do:
1. Deliver on audience growth, commercial revenue through the effective branding and positioning of the company
2. Lead and deliver content distribution across platforms to drive engagement, retention, lead generation and brand positioning
3. Expert and thought leader on all content production and channel level optimisation, as well as the analytics and measurement of its performance.
4. Have a clear understanding of the brand and how it is defined through content production, tone of voice, audience segmentation and delivery of this content on the best platform possible.
5. Nurture (or recruit) a team of content creators across multiple content formats
spanning written articles, infographics, video, Instagram and email
6. Develop annual and quarterly content team plans, budgets and objectives
7. Drive PR activities in collaboration with agency
1. 4-5 years experience in editorial planning, execution and management on digital
2. In-depth knowledge of digital best practices for editorial production
3. Knowledge of content format creation and best practices within each format
4. Strong communications skills
5. Digital landscape understanding and experience.
Apply for this job