Finance Controller (SG) - eCommerce
Our client is a fast expanding e-commerce player with presence in several countries across Asia. Due to the span and breath of their business, they are hiring a regional leader that has deep experience in simultaneously managing high-growth and diverse markets particularly in the consumer technology space.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Finance Controller, you will drive the group’s plans and forecasts, while advising top management on capital allocation and strategic direction. You will initiate streamlining projects locally and recommend best practices to overseas subsidiaries and offices.
You will also review weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting - analysing financial results, understanding key trends, variances, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating/presenting key messages to senior management.
It will include and not limited to spearheading business process transformation, process improvements, implementation, and process automation projects. You will participate in reporting enhancements, working closely with other teams to drive optimisation across various functions.
Apart from building financial plans and driving performance, you will conduct key financial analyses for some of the most critical strategic decisions made by the management and take subsequent relevant business actions.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape a high-growth startup. You will get substantial senior leadership exposure and be involved in every part of the business.
What are we looking for?
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- You have 13-15 years of relevant experience, preferably with foundation in a big 4 accountancy firm
- Experience in a high-growth startup/retail business with multiple overseas subsidiaries in the Asia region is a strong preference
- You have advanced MS office skills, experience with Netsuite is a plus
- You can multi-task and work at a fast-pace environment
- You want to contribute to a high-growth startup and collaborate with the best and the brightest around the world
- You have strong leadership and an established supervisory track record
- You have impeccable work attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get stuff done
- You are adept with data analytics, able to surface organization risks for attention, make evidence-based decisions, challenge the status quo and lead in process innovation
Apply for this job