Finance Manager (SG) - Finance Startup
As a strategic Finance Manager, your mission is to bring clarity and structure to the financial processes and reporting of a fast growing regional business. Also, you will work closely with group leaders to drive the financial performance agenda, device the right process, and execute initiatives that drive the business growth.
You will oversee the Financial and Accounting functions for the company, including:
- Financial reports, analysis, and profitability
- Budgeting, forecasting, and cash management
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Take responsibility for day-to-day accounting function, monthly accounts closing, annual audit, and tax compliance.
- Support business development and market entry efforts related to expense and revenue projection, pricing, and terms, as well as contract development and negotiation.
- Bonus if you have experienced
- Regular Board and investor reporting and internal audit.
- Support fundraising and investor due-diligence activities.
- Maintain a bird’s-eye view of the overall health of the company, pro-actively identify and address issues as they emerge.
- Strive to keep processes faster, more efficient, and leverage your deep understanding of general business management to strengthen the relationship between people and the processes and systems that lead to successful business performance.
- Analyse and monitor performance metrics especially those relating to revenue optimisation, and provide insights based on the market situations and competitive scenarios.
- Predict what is coming by studying trends, understanding the ebb and flow of expenses and revenues across markets, and envisioning the effects of decisions.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or another relevant field, as well as an internationally recognized Accountancy qualification preferred.
- 5+ years finance, accounting, or audit experience preferred.
- Experience in the insurance, banking or technology sectors preferred
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience in modeling and analysis of financial data.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial and tax regulation, its interpretation and implementation, across the markets (i.e Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Indonesia) preferred.
Note: You will be required to travel to the company's operating countries.
Apply for this job