Financial Controller (SG) - Last mile logistics startup
We are looking for a Finance Controller who will manage the company's plans and forecasts, at the same time advising top management on capital allocation and strategic direction. As the Financial Controller you will implement best practices to overseas office and streamline processes.
You must be able to analyse financial results, understand key trends, variances, assess current and future business risks. You will manage weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting and reviews.
The Finance Controller will spearhead business process transformation, process improvements, implementation, and process automation projects. You will be tasked to drive enhancements and optimisation across various functions.
Besides financial planning, you will need to conduct critical analysis for the most strategic decisions made by management and provide relevant counsel.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy from a reputable university with professional qualifications accredited in Singapore.
- At least 3 years in a Big 4 accounting firm
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience
- Strong management skills having managed diverse finance teams across the region
- Experience with data analytics, able to surface organization risks for attention, make evidence-based decisions, challenge the status quo and lead in process innovation.
- Have advanced MS office skills, experience with Netsuite is a plus
- Experience in a high growth startup with multiple subsidiaries in the region a definite advantage!
Apply for this job