General Manager (KL) - Ecommerce
Our client is a successful e-commerce fashion jewelry brand based in Malaysia. They are stocked internationally with over 400 retailers primarily in the US and Australia. With plans to scale and grow, they are hiring a seasoned and high energy General Manager to lead the company in all aspects of business operations.
Reporting to the board of directors, you will develop and implement plans to advance the company’s vision, mission, strategies and objectives to promote revenue, profitability and growth in the organization
- Work closely with the Board in executing the Company’s strategic directions.
- Lead and work closely with the management team on key decisions for policy and strategy.
- Plan, organise, direct and evaluate the Company’s fiscal function and performance to achieve both short and long-term revenue, profit and other corporate goals established.
- Participate in the development of the Company’s plans and programs as a strategic leader.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-term planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and impact with local regulatory action.
- Develop and manage principals and channels effectively to achieve organisational goals.
- Enhance, implement and enforce policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Establish credibility throughout the company and management as an effective leader and problem-solver to business challenges.
- Establish departmental responsibilities, and coordinate functions among teams and workgroups.
- Establish strong partnership with key internal and external partners and stakeholders
A reputable university degree with minimum 15 years’ relevant experience with minimum 3 years in a similar General Manager role. Experience in the Ecommerce space is preferred.
A visionary with strong leadership skills; A strong communicator who can inspire and motivate others in achieving the company’s vision and goals.
Strong business acumen with proven success in delivering high growth, aggressive revenue targets and profitability goals.
High adaptability skills, embraces ambiguity and change with optimism and positivity.
Apply for this job