Head - Digital Marketing
Our client is a hyper-growth startup based in Malaysia.
As a senior leader you'll define and execute the strategic approach for digital marketing excellence across the organisation and bring thought leadership and vision for a performance and data-driven media strategy. This includes a strong point of view to drive inventiveness within an industry that is in constant change.
You'll also be responsible for leading and empowering a team of marketers to ensure the brand is meaningful across every touchpoint and audience we serve, running a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, innovative group with a relentless focus on the customer.
The role is based in Kuala Lumpur
- Own digital marketing P&L providing monthly and quarterly direction of budget allocation by channel, connecting investments to KPIs.
- Develop and plan digital marketing strategy with oversight of team's execution and accountability of the marketing budget.
- Managing and directing work across all marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, social media, email, advertising, display retargeting, RTB, programmatic etc.
- Sharpen the performance teams to become data driven as opposed to data informed.
- Collaborate with data and technology teams teams to embed value attribution methodologies within strategy and campaign optimisation.
- Share domain expertise and evangelise marketing technology, regularly updating peers to remain ahead of industry trends.
- Contribute ideation on product roadmap, recommend solutions for operational efficiencies, and feedback on critical bugs.
- Serve as manager to direct reports, creating an inspiring culture which promotes career advancement and job satisfaction.
- Drive best practice, specifically improving quality of insight, prioritisation and planning rationales and creative solutions.
- Create an environment of trust and accountability providing clear tasks and objectives when delegating tasks to the team.
- Continuously develop team expertise, instil customer obssession and keep the brand convenient, connected, inspiring, and empathetic.
- Participate in recruitment ensuring new hires possess the skills and organisational savvy required for advancement.
- 8+ years of leadership experience in digital performance marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital media platforms and marketing technology tools.
- RoI driven experience in a highly competitive transactional online sector.
- Drives performance by creating clear team objectives and individual goals.
- Leadership capability in recruiting, retaining and developing high-performance teams.
- Good business acumen, strong commercial awareness.
Apply for this job