Head of Marketing (HK) - Fintech
If you are a dynamic marketing leader with vast experiences in omni-channel campaigns across offline and online - SEO, SEM and Content Marketing, we’d love to hear from you!
Your mission is to grow our client’s audience across every platform, channel (ATL and BTL) and partner in Hong Kong. You are responsible for identifying additional revenue opportunities and strategic partnership opportunities for the company which will overall contribute to their top line revenue growth.
You will be a key member of the local management team and help shape the market’s overall strategy.
Our client is a fintech series B startup looking to grow aggressively across Asia.
- Marketing Strategy & planning - Build an integrated marketing approach for Hong Kong to attract new customers and further engage existing ones
- Develop an integrated approach to achieve our Brand, Audience, Acquisition and Product Marketing goals. Working in tandem with Regional Marketing at HQ
- Recruit, train and lead a marketing team. Identify & build key capabilities we need to meet our business objectives.
- Develop, drive and ensure alignment of the marketing and brand strategy with the company's strategic vision
- Develop and manage scalable lead acquisition programs through various channels: SEM, online media, social media, events, etc
- Evaluate and enhance our SEO and CRO initiatives
- Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain customer acquisition performance dashboard and forecast, adjusting the plan as required to achieve aggressive goals
- Develop innovative campaigns that increase customer loyalty and turn them into our client’s advocates
- Minimum 6 years of direct, relevant experience in performance marketing and strategic development (strong preference for experience within a leading eCommerce company)
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Content Marketing
- Expertise in executing and managing multi-pronged marketing campaigns including online marketing, product marketing, brand management, public relations, and direct marketing
- Experience with Offline Marketing
Apply for this job