Head of Marketing & Planning – ASEAN/ ANZ
Our client is a professional accounting body and they are looking for a Head of Marketing & Planning to join their team. The Head of Marketing & Planning is primarily responsible for the sales and marketing as well as strategic and operational planning for the region. Through accurate understanding of customer needs (B2B and B2C) and working with the market heads and other stakeholders to satisfy those customer needs, the role will deliver sustainable student growth, through the targeted recruitment, progression and retention of students, and member growth.
Knowledge, skills and experience required includes:
- Expert on interpreting and applying knowledge of governance
- Expert on interpreting and applying knowledge of regulation and discipline
- Ability to work both collaboratively and effectively as part of the Executive team
- Absolute integrity and the ability to demonstrate how they embed integrity throughout the teams under their control
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to provide stakeholders with absolute confidence in the governance arrangements for the company
- Ability to provide clear strategic vision and leadership with the experience of building and developing senior teams of qualified professionals
- Strong entrepreneurial instincts – with the ability to identify and deliver opportunities for the company
- The ability to lead complex negotiating situations as an established expert and provide solutions to issues as required
- Identifies change opportunities and leads implementation with clarity and authority
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to cope with multiple objectives whose content and relative priority will not always be clear, whilst also leading teams through the potential ambiguity
- Demonstrates political astuteness and the skill to give immediate and authoritative responses on delicate issues
- Motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Degree with over 10 years of marketing and/ or planning experience
- Experience in a senior regional sales and marketing role within a multinational organization with P&L responsibilities.
- Ability to work through and manage other to deliver marketing and operational strategy, with experience in managing teams and developing potential in others.
Apply for this job