Head of Regional Marketing (SG) - Online MarketPlace
Our client is a Singapore-based HR Tech startup looking to expand in Southeast Asia. The team is motivated and passionate about using technology to create impact to everyday lives of people.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Head of Regional Marketing is an important role in the growth of their home market and regional expansion, and will require a combination of strategy, growth hacking and technical marketing skills. You will be responsible for developing & executing marketing strategies across the various platforms, build strong relationships with vendors and partners, organise strategic events, and be part of driving a high-growth startup culture.
If you have some of the above, with the potential and desire to grow and learn, come talk to us!
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our digital marketing and content strategy and social media presence across Southeast Asia
- Measure and report performance of both online and offline marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests to evaluate various marketing channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Orchestrate strategic partnerships with relevant stakeholders
- Organise and participate in events to drive acquisition and engagement outcomes
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to align on what success looks like
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, such as PR and performance marketing
- Evaluate emerging technologies and creative growth strategies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- A minimum of 6 years in a predominantly B2C digital role within a high-growth company with strong focus on revenue and market share. Experience in sharing economy, e-commerce or 2-sided platform will be a bonus.
- Track record of personally crafting and perfecting marketing strategies to deliver growth
- Demonstrated success within both a start up environment as well as within corporate environment is an advantage.
- Other Tools: Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends). Experience with design tools will be a plus (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords and social media campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement