Head of Sales & Marketing (SG) - Co-working startup
Our client is a premier co-working space in Singapore which provides a community first, meaningful programs and infrastructure for startups to grow and scale. You will be able to leverage on their current market position and track record, and hold a role with large responsibility and high visibility in the Southeast Asia entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Roles and Responsibilities for Marketing
· Understand current and future market and industry landscape to develop our own branding, marketing & sales strategy, roadmap and action plan
· Build an integrated marketing approach including a deep understanding of target customer profiles, customer journeys and decision-making triggers across our target market of startups, SMEs, corporates, investors, experts and institutions
· Propose, manage and optimise marketing and sales budgets
· Continually review target market and recommend refinements and new customer segments and products to drive business growth
· Develop an integrated approach to achieve our Brand, Audience, Acquisition and Product Marketing goals in the region.
· Train and lead a marketing team; identify & build key capabilities we need to meet business objectives.
· Develop, drive and ensure alignment of the marketing and brand strategy with the company's strategic vision
· Develop and execute a content strategy relevant to our target audience
· Develop and manage scalable lead acquisition programs through various channels while paying special attention to continuously optimising conversion rates of each channel: offline channels, online media, social media, brokers, etc
· Evaluate and enhance our SEO/SEM, and digital performance
· Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
· Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific marketing campaigns and continually refine our process to convert customers
· Develop and maintain customer acquisition performance dashboard and forecast, adjusting the plan as required to achieve aggressive goals
· Develop innovative campaigns that increase customer loyalty and turn them into our client’s advocates
Roles and responsibilities for Sales
· Own and hit/exceed signed off annual sales targets
· Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships pre- and post-sales
· Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
· Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
· Manage, train and motivate the sales team and FOH where relevant (e.g. Sales tours, fulfilling key client requests) including development of a sales and marketing playbook / handbook
Apply for this job