Head of Supply and Demand Planning (KL) - Ecommerce
Our client is a fast-growing jewellery e-commerce brand based in Malaysia. They are currently looking for an experienced Demand & Supply Planner to lead and further optimise the growing business operations with a robust and accurate supply chain planning. You will be part of an integrated value-chain and is responsible for generating accurate demand forecast.
This role will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
What you'll do:
- Ensure the alignment of forecasting strategies and the end to end supply planning processes
- Take ownership of production master data management, ensuring that critical line items are properly created and maintained in the supply chain planning system
- Up-to-date with market development and marketing intelligence by means of a structured planning approach to effectively identify and improve high volume demand impacts to the business
- Work closely with manufacturing partners to ensure quality, standards and timeline of supply is met and at the an acceptable cost
- Lead monthly S&Op meetings with merchandising and commercial teams to ensure the most accurate forecast through understanding the business objective behind the season’s collection, sales forecast history of similar collection, statistical models and business marketing intelligence
- Establish an optimal inventory holding level for all SKUs to ensure continuous stock availability to support existing business and future channel and market expansion
- Identify the underlying causes behind forecast inaccuracy and strategize on how to mitigate the issues
- Spearhead monthly consensus meetings, and participate in S&OP planning processes.
A degree with a reputable university
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be advantageous
Experience in end to end supply chain in consumer goods industry
You need to be a analytical problem solver with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
Minimum 4 years’ of demand and supply planning experience in a fast-moving consumables distribution environment
Apply for this job