Incubation Lead - Asia Innovation Lab
Our client is transforming the workplace of the future with its customer-centric solutions and hardware for the digitally connected world. They are committed to create new values for the society with their expertise. From information management to technology enabling tools, the solutions help organizations improve their time to information, support mobility, and optimize business processes with workflow automation.
Their Innovation Labs are in a few cities around the globe with the aim to transform the company’s core business by harnessing innovative technologies to expand into new markets. It drives corporate innovation by managing the entire lifecycle of new business development, from ideation to actual business realization. Partnerships with startups, research institutes, accelerators and incubators, venture investment firms, and thought-leaders help identify future trends and incorporate disruptive technologies into a growing portfolio of solutions. Focus areas include healthcare, hospitality, robotics, connected intelligent ecosystems (IoT) and Analytics.
Overall responsible for product management and development of new businesses. This involve customer development, incubating and commercializing of new line of businesses through working with core business units.
- Use research and voice of customers from the APAC region, to plan and prioritize idea development programs and provide inputs for the business requirement for development of the prototype
- Provide strategic leadership and product management throughout the incubation lifecycle
- Develop and monitor critical success factors for the service in line with the business plan
- Manage the development roadmap for the designated service lines
- Establish accountability to formulate business cases, create requirements and manage products to delivery and ongoing product management post-launch
- Manage the project budget to fund development, contracted development, as well as 3rd party partnerships as required.
- Ability to establish standard funding/governance guidelines to source development
Degree in a Marketing, Engineering, IT or related discipline
Experience in Analytics, Hospitality, Education or Healthcare industry highly desired
10 + years of experience in high technology Product/Services Development Management
Experience in defining, managing and launching a services portfolio.
Demonstrable track record of analyzing market/product trends/requirements to create new ideas for innovation
Experience working directly with customers and working collaboratively with Sales (and other functions) to work through customer issues / requirements
Ability to present / translate customer requirements into requirements that are presented to the solution development team
Ability to coordinate efforts with Sales, Engineering and Marketing and cross-functional departments to achieve positive end results
Strong project management and execution skills
Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team and across the APAC region internally and externally
Apply for this job