Innovation Lead (SG) - Asia Innovation Lab
Our client transforms the workplace of the future with its customer centric solutions and hardware for the digitally connected world. Their teams drive corporate innovation by managing the entire lifecycle of new business development, from ideation to actual business realization using cutting edge technology in areas of imaging, service robotics, IoT, video and data analytics. Partnerships with start-ups, research institutes, accelerators and incubators, venture investment firms and thought leadership help identify future trends and incorporate disruptive technologies into a growing portfolio of innovative Service Robotics and Digital Healthcare solutions.
Overall responsible for development of new products, solutions and businesses. This involve customer development, incubating and commercializing of new line of businesses through working with core business units.
· Use research and voice of customers from the APAC region, to plan and prioritize idea development programs and provide inputs for the business requirement for development of the prototype
· Provide strategic leadership and product management throughout the incubation lifecycle
· Develop and monitor critical success factors for the service in line with the business plan
· Manage the development roadmap for the designated service lines
· Establish accountability to formulate business cases, create requirements and manage products to delivery and ongoing product management post-launch
· Manage the project budget to fund development, contracted development, as well as 3rd party partnerships, as required.
· Establish standard funding/governance guidelines to source development
Principal working Relationships.
The Innovation Lead will be working with the following team members in the organization:
· Business Development
· Regulatory Affairs (for Healthcare products)
· Project Management
· Head of Product Development
· Degree in a Marketing, Engineering, IT or related discipline
· Experience in Analytics, Hospitality or Healthcare industry highly desired
· 10 + years of experience in high technology Product/Services Development Management
· Experience in defining, managing and launching a services portfolio.
· Demonstrable track record of analyzing market/product trends/requirements to create new ideas for innovation
· Experience working directly with customers and working collaboratively with Sales (and other functions) to work through customer issues / requirements
· Ability to present / translate customer requirements into requirements that are presented to the solution development team
· Ability to coordinate efforts with Sales, Engineering and Marketing and cross-functional departments to achieve positive end results
· Strong project management and execution skills
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills to build compelling business cases in order to win internal support for the new service line plans.
· Excellent communication skills - Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills in English and proven ability to prepare and deliver presentations both internally and externally.
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team and across the APAC region internally and externally
Apply for this job