Internal Corporate Strategy Lead (Indonesia) - Co-working Startup
If you are an individual with strong finance background, with interest and experience in property finance and consulting, we’re looking for you to build our company's presence further in Indonesia and gear up for expansion regionally!
You will be in charge of driving and validating the strategies that the company will undertake as we plan for regional expansion in the next phase. You will be researching on various countries, companies, property developers and policies - looking into the development and growth strategy for our expansion. You will also be working closely with the CEO.
This role will be based in Indonesia.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the CEO on driving special projects and internal corporate strategy
- Assess various markets and analyse the market factors and growth opportunities
- Deep dive and understand the SEA market property markets (especially Indonesia)
- Conduct monetisation analysis for SMEs and property businesses
- Translate research findings and data into actionable business insights to drive growth
- Conduct due diligence on various property partners in different cities/countries
Good to Have:
- 2 years in top tier management consulting background preferred
- Strong passion in developing new businesses with feasibility research
- Confident, outspoken with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good project management abilities
- A self-starter who takes initiative to drive growth and who is responsible for quality work
- Well organised, accurate, sharp and possess swift working pace
- Growth mindset who’s willing to seize opportunities
- Willing to work very hard and put in the necessary hours
- Excellent skills in excel and powerpoint
Apply for this job