Managing Director (HK) - eCommerce logistics startup
Are you keen to join a fast expanding startup, present in multiple cities across Asia is looking to hire a Managing Director to work with the in-country teams?
They are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. They work on practical solutions for the real world and they are obsessed with building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As the Managing Director for Hong Kong, you'll be an important part of the leadership team within the country, co-leading the teams, operations and P&L.
- Responsible for company’s profit and loss and for driving Sales and Profitability for Hong Kong
- Build and establish contacts and relationships through Business Development with key merchants and partners to drive business in Hong Kong
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives from HQ
- Increase management effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers
- Assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Review and approve preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or any related field
- Experienced in working in a startup environment
- A strong leader and team builder with at least 7-10 years of digital and non-digital marketing experience (a good mix is important to understand both consumer behaviour sides)
- Driven and motivated, ability to be resilient and work through hurdles that a fast-growing startup work experience.
- Experience in stakeholder management and working across a matrix structure seeking collaboration
- Understand Hong Kong and the consumer behaviour in Asia
Apply for this job