Marketing Manager (Asia) - eCommerce
As a rock-star Marketing Leader, you will be responsible for steering, managing and optimising all online and offline Marketing activities for the business.
You will develop and deliver effective marketing plan, aligned with Brand and Sales strategies. This role has a multi-faceted set of responsibilities varying across a regional and countries level. Design, implement and maintain the Marketing operational workflows, project management tools, budgets and campaign calendar.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for top and bottom line growth of marketing programs to achieve sales, ROI and total contribution goals.
- Conceptualise marketing collateral design/branding such as for email communications, uniforms and print media.
- Leadership and management - recruit, build, manage and motivate a team responsible for managing channels to meet KPIs.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing team to leverage tools, platforms, agency relationships, customer insights, etc.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimisation and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Monitor marketing trends, best practices, technologies and techniques to evolve and develop marketing strategy.
- KPIs: traffic, new customers, active customers, revenue and cost of sale targets.
- Ensures consistency with brand guidelines
- Design, execute and measure channel marketing programs that create awareness and expedite sales opportunities and ensure all touch points are current, branded and aligned with our business objectives and demand generation programs.
- Build marketing analytics capabilities for campaign performance insights and identifying growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales, Brand and Product teams to develop the ultimate blend of brand vs demand programs, channel tools, and marketing plans to grow the pipeline and execute defined plan.
- Ensure all tactical aspects of marketing events and programs are handled flawlessly, with attention to detail.
- Develop metrics, analyse, and manage on marketing spend and return on regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Science or related fields. MBA desirable.
- 7+ years of comprehensive marketing experience covering both online and offline channels.
- Strong Digital Marketing acquisition and retention channel experience, including SEO, SEM, EDM, Facebook, retargeting, affiliates.
- Experience with both performance marketing campaigns and creative (brand awareness) campaigns.
- Experience leading, managing and motivating others, both directly and indirectly. Proven experience recruiting, building and developing winning teams.
- Experience in planning and managing large budgets across channels while achieving high volume growth targets.
- Experience in collaborating with diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Experience within Retail eCommerce.
Apply for this job