Marketing Manager/Director (SG) - Telco Startup
We are looking for a dynamic marketing leader with experiences in omni-channel campaigns across offline, online and PR to join the pioneer team of a new start-up in the telecommunications and technology industry!
As a member of the local management team, you will help shape the overall market strategy. Your mission is to grow our client’s audience across every platform and channel (ATL and BTL).
- Development and execution of all aspects of branding, marketing and communications for the business. Special focus on digital marketing (SEO, SEM, social media etc) and PR
- Develop clear strategies and plans on specifically on product branding, product market positioning, product value proposition and digital customer acquisition
- Develop and manage scalable lead acquisition programs through various channels: SEM, online media, social media, events, etc
- Evaluate and enhance SEO and CRO initiatives
- Develop, compile, measure and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and converstion rates, tied to specific marketing campaigns
- Identify additional revenue opportunities and strategic partnership opportunities for the company
- Conduct product and sales tool training with Sales Team
- Planning and executing customer events
- Market research
- University Degree with 5-8 years of proven marketing experience in a fast paced B-to-C environment especially in all areas of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, email, social media etc) and customer acquisition.
- Experience in telecommunications & technology industries are nice-to-haves but passion, aptitude and agility to learn are must-haves
- Proven ability to plan strategically and execution with excellence to deliver and exceed business goals
- Proven ability to work positively in complex multiple stakeholders internal and external environment
Apply for this job