Marketing Manager/Director (SG) - Telco Startup
We are looking for a dynamic marketing leader with experiences in omni-channel campaigns across offline, online and PR to join the pioneer team of a new start-up in the telecommunications and technology industry!
As a member of the local management team, you will help shape the overall market strategy. Your mission is to grow our client’s audience across every platform and channel (ATL and BTL).
Role and Responsibilities
- Development and execution of all aspects of branding, marketing and communications for the business. Special focus on digital marketing (SEO, SEM, social media etc) and PR.
- Develop clear strategies and plans on specifically on product branding, product market positioning, product value proposition and digital customer acquisition.
- Develop and manage scalable lead acquisition programs through various channels: SEM, online media, social media, events, etc
- Evaluate and enhance SEO and CRO initiatives
- Develop, compile, measure and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and converstion rates, tied to specific marketing campaigns
- Identify additional revenue opportunities and strategic partnership opportunities for the company
- Conduct product and sales tool training with Sales Team.
- Planning and executing customer events.
- Market research.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- University Degree with 5-8 years of proven marketing experience in a fast paced B-to-C environment especially in all areas of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, email, social media etc) and customer acquisition.
- Experience in telecommunications & technology industries are nice-to-haves but passion, aptitude and agility to learn are must-haves.
- Proven ability to plan strategically and execution with excellence to deliver and exceed business goals.
- Proven ability to work positively in complex multiple stakeholders internal and external environment
Apply for this job