Marketing Manager (SG) - Ecosystem Development (Incubation)
This role is best suited for an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with people, especially with start-ups and entreprenuers.
This person writes well, is conversant with different communications channels, have wide interests and high energy levels. He/She is constantly on the lookout for new ideas, and excited with opportunities to experiment and learn.
He/She functions well in a fast paced environment, where change is constant, and is able to grasp business needs well, and is able to quickly adapt marketing activities to suit.
A team player who enjoys originating and executing creative marketing & communications campaigns to build a strong brand and community.
You will oversee marketing needs for the incubation and related areas.
- Gain good understanding of the incubation business area & related marketing needs.
- Translate understanding of business area needs to conceptualise effective marketing strategy via various integrated marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Develop implementation plans with clear priorities & focus against timelines. Activities include:
• Content strategy, ideation, creation and distribution
• Event planning and execution
• Defining and designing Marketing collaterals
• Managing the marketing budget
• Partnering with media and PR
- Work with colleagues and extended resources to lead and see through implementation of plans.
- You are accountable for the success of the campaigns and must be able to analyse both quantitative and qualitative performance of the marketing plans.
- Degree with min of 3 years working experience
- Strong communications skill - high EQ and strong writing skills
- Good familiarity with mix of marketing communciations channels (offline and digital), social media and events
- Good knowledge of & familiarity with MS suite of products
- Prior experience with working with digital media e.g. involved in building or managing websites, blogs, newsletters,social media a plus
- Prior experience with organising and running events a plus
- Knowledge of design software like Adobe suite of products a plus
Apply for this job