Marketing Manager (SG) - Marketing Research A.I.
Our client is looking for a highly creative, energetic and skilled Marketing Manager.
You will know how to move fast, get things done, be hungry to learn and grow quickly.
This person will have the right mix between strategy and execution to make a real impact on metrics.
Our client's platform indexes and clusters millions of human conversations and expressions across public social, news, blog, institutional sources, and search engine trails. There are machine scaled and human-crafted client solutions to deliver powerful results – validated insights, framed to deliver change pathways for their partners.
The focus of the role will be to create and implement campaigns and content distribution as required to support the lead generation, nurturing, qualification and retention of potential customers.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the successful candidate will plan and execute on:
- Demand generation – utilization of a full range of marketing tools to develop and run creative, effective, lead producing, demand generation programs across multiple channels
- Lead flow and qualification – work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders to define, tweak, and implement agreed upon target segments, lead flow, staging, and metrics
- Brand awareness – lead regional marketing awareness programs through conferences, speaking opportunities and tradeshows – coordinating event venues, speakers, logistics, surveys, operations, and lead flow
- Content – work with copywriters to create content that is SEO optimized for distribution via emails, websites and calls to action in all relevant channels
- Partnership – identify and include in your tactical mix activities with industry relevant, and well-known thought leaders
- PR - planning of PR and communications activities as required
- Accountability – Responsibility for execution of all above-mentioned activities on time and on budget.
- Reporting & Metrics
- Understanding, tracking and managing key metrics across all marketing channels by leveraging the latest tools and techniques in the market including but not limited to HubSpot
- Maintenance and tracking of budgets
- Providing effective progress updates and reporting to management and internal customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of direct B2B marketing experience preferably in a start-up or agency
- A proven track record of lead and demand generation strategy and execution within the high-tech environment
- Organized, autonomous, thorough, attention to detail and execution oriented, and able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Robust knowledge of CRM systems, familiarity with marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred) and lead scoring
- Hustle and ambition to be a company expert and eager to learn
- Collaborative and work well with diverse and distributed teams
Apply for this job