Operations Associate (Analyst) (SG) - Food Delivery Startup
Are you a foodie with a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing start-up? Our client is a key player in transforming a boring dinner at home into an exciting dinner party with food delivered from your favourite local restaurant!
Operations teams are the foundation of the business. Through localizing their international strategy and product, they source and manage an increasing fleet of delivery partners and ensure the efficient and rapid delivery of all of their orders from their vast network of restaurant partners, to the increasing pool of hungry customers. We are looking for talented individuals to add value to the team in this exciting opportunity to be part of an early stage startup, where you will make a difference.
As an Operations Associate you will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and to thrive in a startup culture. You will play an active role in the escalation of the business, ultimately helping to bring Singapore to success.
- Lead the analytical research and provide data-backed findings to the team.
- Be responsible for building reports and presenting them in weekly meetings.
- Manage projects from planning to execution.
- Be an active part, and sometimes lead and implement, key strategies in the market.
- Collaborate in a wide range of other ad-hoc tasks
- Strong data analytics skills, be able to interpret and present data to various audiences.
- Process driven mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel.
- Initial operational and analytical experience ideally gained on operational / consulting positions is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is required.
- A driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Startup attitude – passionate about what you do
Apply for this job