Operations Associate (SG)
We are on a mission to make lunch easier, more delicious and more enjoyable for working professionals. Our client is unique in that they’re not a ‘delivery company’. Instead, they are completely focused on one thing and one thing only: providing their members with the lunch of the highest quality. They curate and discover the best meals that restaurants have to offer in central locations within Singapore.
They are looking for a motivated individual to join the team. You will be part of a dynamic founding team to identify and implement growth opportunities for your designated region in the Restaurant industry.
You should be passionate about Operations and have the zest to succeed!
This is a challenging role with lots of variety. This is a service-oriented company where you will play a leading role in launching the business in Singapore. Key areas include Restaurant & User Acquisition, Marketing and Delivery Operations.
What We Are Offering:
● Accelerated career growth in a fast-paced environment
● Opportunity to travel regionally
● Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level
● Become part of a successful international team, working in a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere
● Competitive salary package
● Equipment you would love, to help you succeed from Day 1
As part of the Operations team, you must be comfortable in a "hands on, make it happen" environment. You should be able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and to thrive in a start up culture. You will play an active role in the escalation of the business, ultimately helping to bring Singapore to success.
To succeed in this role, you need to:
● Research and provide data-backed findings to the team
● Be responsible for building reports and presenting them in weekly meetings
● Provide high service quality and customer satisfaction
● Relay orders, traffic condition and coordinate deliveries
You need to have:
● Strong data analytics skills, ability to interpret and present data to various audiences
● Process driven mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
● Initial operational and analytical experience is a plus
● Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis
Apply for this job