Operations Manager (SG) - Food Delivery Startup
Are you a foodie with a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing start-up? Our client is a key player in transforming a boring dinner at home into an exciting dinner party with food delivered from your favourite local restaurant!
As an Operations Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring a seamless delivery service for customers, as well as drive the internal logistics operations.
- Operate and coordinate with multiple teams within the operations function: rider hiring, operations support, payments, communications and engagement.
- Leverage on data to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the fleet of 4000 (and growing) riders.
- Drive operations and use your existing knowledge and experience to improve performance.
- Increase the data analytics capability in the operations team and identify behavioural trends along the way.
- Convert insights into strategic projects, prioritise team goals and set ambitious timelines to reach them.
- Optimize current processes. Identify areas of improvement and develop new processes across all operating areas.
- A university degree from a reputable university
- Strong data analytics skills, you’ll be able to interpret and present data to various audiences and translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Process driven mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- A driven and confident personality, who can thrive in a fast-paced environment whilst keeping a cool head.
- Proven operational and analytical experience previously.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to write Python Script or SQL is a plus.
Apply for this job