Product Lead (SG)
Our client is a Series B hypergrowth startup looking to build a rockstar product team. You will be part of a dynamic, world class product management team of product managers, designers, UX specialists and data scientists all tied together by a genuine product culture of rapid testing and learning.
The role will require you to be able to distill, document and evangelise the company’s product vision, and that you know how to get things done in a agile and fast paced environment, using the latest and best practices across product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development.
In a Nutshell
- Build and lead a regional team of product managers, UX researchers, designers and analysts
- Coach, mentor and develop the very best capabilities in a team of product managers and analysts
- Support annual planning activities and engage in the development of strategic themes
- Lead quarterly planning activities and engage in the development of product strategies
- Develop and implement quarterly product roadmaps to provide a balance of business needs and customer/consumer experience priorities within the context of delivering the company’s strategic themes
- Lead ideation, development, launch, and iteration of approaches to improve revenue and user experience for our site across desktop, mobile and apps
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to assess market need and ensure products are competitive
- Influence stakeholders through constant evangelism to build cross-functional buy-in and commitment to a shared product vision
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Think multi-platform! We’re across online, mobile, video, social and events – so how can we build great products and content cleverly across all these mediums.
- Keep an ear out to our users through social networks, conversations with our sales team, events and face-to-face to continuously make improvements, get new ideas and get a better understanding of our consumers.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from identifying user needs, planning the business case to creating products and services that are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Identify potential partnerships with external resources for product development, software/services.
- Take the initiative for delivering communications and conducting regular brainstorming across the organisation on product features, performance; acting as liaison for training needs as emerging products are launched
- Expert on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, product development process and execution
- Strong analytical, business, project management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional influencing skills
- Self-motivated, positive-thinking, team player, leader, problem-solver
- Entrepreneurial and commercially minded, highly creative, and able to innovate quickly
- Passion for data, testing, and building a world-class customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders, including partners and customers
- Passion for developing and nurturing people
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 8+ years product management experience
- 3+ years people leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of web standards in design and usability
- Expert in scrum and agile processes
- Expert in product development tools (i.e PivotalTracker, ProductPlan, Confluence) preferred
Apply for this job