Product Manager (SG) - Fintech Series B
As a Product Manager, you must be passionate about data, testing, and building a world-class customer experience. Your mission will be to build genuinely world class products that help our users get 10x better outcomes when navigating complex personal finance decisions.
This role will require you to be able to distill, document and evangelise the company’s product vision, and that you know how to get things done in an agile and a fast paced environment, using the latest and best practices across product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development.
Your day-to-day tasks will look like this:
- Lead ideation, development, launch, and iteration of approaches to improve revenue and user experience for our site across desktop, mobile and apps
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to assess market need and ensure products are competitive
- Gain a deep understanding of the user experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Influence stakeholders through constant evangelism to build cross-functional buy-in and commitment to a shared product vision
- Develop and implement quarterly product roadmaps to provide a balance of business needs and customer/consumer experience priorities within the context of delivering the company's strategic themes
- Think multi-platform. We’re across online, mobile, video, social and events – so how can we build great products and content cleverly across all these mediums.
- Test and measure everything and integrate quantitative and qualitative analysis into all product and management decisions
- Partner with the design and UX team and keep an ear out to our users through social networks, conversations with our sales team, events and face-to-face to continuously make improvements, get new ideas and get a better understanding of our consumers.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from identifying user needs, planning the business case to creating products and services that are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and content to communicate product benefits, positioning and target markets.
- Take the initiative for delivering communications and conducting regular brainstorming across the organisation on product features, performance; acting as liaison for training needs as emerging products are launched.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 4+ years product management experience
- Deep knowledge of web standards in design and usability
- Agile or scrum certification preferred
- Expert in product development tools (i.e PivotalTracker, ProductPlan, Confluence) preferred
- Understanding of SEA online/ mobile financial product comparison market and competitive landscape.
Apply for this job