Senior Brand Marketing Manager (SG), Digital & Innovation - Property Group
The company is a Singaporean property group that is looking into the future of co-living, co-learning and co-working.
They are building spaces that brings together an inspiring workplace and residential community through the intermingling of knowledge workers across Asia. The company is an innovative ecosystem where inspiring minds co-work on new ideas and find new ways to shape the future.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Marketing Director and the Head of Digital & Innovation to manage and execute marketing and communication campaigns to drive community engagement, ensure the smooth daily marketing operations and communicate with external stakeholders on the upcoming future plans!
You will take direct ownership as well as manage the execution of digital campaigns
If you are an experienced brand marketing strategist with a good understanding of branding and communication, we’d love to hear from you!
This role will be based in Singapore.
- Contribute and drive key strategic brand initiatives to help define our brand positioning, build strength and deliver equity in the longer term
- Define new brand propositions and strategic marketing positioning
- Design and develop brand management tools to help clarify brand essence and positioning as well as to deliver brand consistency across all forms of implementation environments including 2D graphics and print, 3D spatial environments as well as all digital channels.
- Be the subject matter (marketing) expert for the assigned brand and product portfolio, and be the brand champion to coach and guide deployment of brand principles across markets, marketing environments/channels as well as cross-functional teams as they carry out and achieve their respective functional work streams and outcomes.
- Develop and execute annual regional marketing plans to drive brand and commercial objectives.
- Contribute to any regional marketing campaigns (offline and online) by defining the media-neutral briefs, co-managing the creative process and media activation strategies as well as corresponding primary agency relationships; assisting in campaign reviews and coordinating with country teams, local partners and agencies in the region.
- All marketing and production disciplines (PR, Events, TVC, Print, Outdoor, Content and Digital) will be considered at the start of defining a response to a brand or business opportunity/challenge.
- Partner with key markets (e.g., Singapore, China, India) and agencies in the deployment of marketing plans and tactics. This role will assist and coach country and site teams on their country/local marketing and activation plans to support consistency in carrying out the brand essence, positioning and messaging across locations and countries and varied language and cultural contexts without impacting consumer relevance and impact.
- Define marketing metrics and establish a continuous improvement process of gathering data, results, and insights; and socialising the learning and recommend improvements.
- Marketing budget tracking and administration to ensure financial policies and proper governance are upheld.
- Look into Digital Strategy, Brand Storytelling, Content Creation, Social Media, UX/UI, Performance Marketing, New Media, Campaign Management, Analytics
- Tertiary Education with a background in marketing, marketing communications or general business disciplines are preferred
- Experience working with creative services and agency partners
- Digital marketing knowledge is essential
- Other marketing experience in the areas of PR and events are a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to work in international environment
- Good Presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence and guide cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Team player with the ability to learn quickly and a passion for getting the job done
- Attention to detail
- Willing to travel 10-15%
Apply for this job