Senior Product Manager (SG) - Fintech Series B
As a Senior Product Manager, you must have a passion for developing and nurturing people. Your mission is to build a world class product management team of product managers, designers, UX specialists and data scientists all tied together by a genuine product culture of rapid testing and learning.
What you'll do:
- Build and lead a regional team of product managers, UX researchers, designers and analysts
- Coach, mentor and develop the very best capabilities in a team of product managers and analysts
- Support annual planning activities and engage in the development of strategic themes
- Lead quarterly planning activities and engage in the development of product strategies
- Develop and implement quarterly product roadmaps to provide a balance of business needs and customer/consumer experience priorities within the context of delivering the company’s strategic themes
- Lead ideation, development, launch, and iteration of approaches to improve revenue and user experience for our site across desktop, mobile and apps
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to assess market need and ensure products are competitive
- Influence stakeholders through constant evangelism to build cross-functional buy-in and commitment to a shared product vision
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Think multi-platform! We’re across online, mobile, video, social and events – so how can we build great products and content cleverly across all these mediums.
- Keep an ear out to our users through social networks, conversations with our sales team, events and face-to-face to continuously make improvements, get new ideas and get a better understanding of our consumers.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from identifying user needs, planning the business case to creating products and services that are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Identify potential partnerships with external resources for product development, software/services.
- Take the initiative for delivering communications and conducting regular brainstorming across the organisation on product features, performance; acting as liaison for training needs as emerging products are launched.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- 8+ years product management experience
- 3+ years people leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of web standards in design and usability
- Understanding of SEA online/ mobile financial product comparison market and competitive landscape
- Expert in scrum and agile processes
- Expert in product development tools (i.e PivotalTracker, ProductPlan, Confluence) preferred.
Apply for this job