Social Media Manager (SG), Travel start-up
The company is a funded travel start-up that aims to make planning a holiday hassle-free by providing curated destination and accommodation picks to suit each traveler’s needs.
If you are passionate about social media and travel, we’re looking for you to build a travel start up’s presence in existing online communities!
You will be in charge of building and executing community and growth strategy through research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
You will also drive content creation for these platforms, while working closely with with Marketing lead, CRM and SEM/SEO Manager.
What you will do:
• Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages potential clients to book a trip
• Optimise company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social media content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Conceptualise, execute and monitor Social Media and PR strategies
• Review, analyse and improve appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Providing regular updates on the successes of (and challenges facing) all of our social media efforts
• Event, project and campaign management to activate new customers and re-activate inactive customers
• Answer all enquiries from social media platforms and jump in where crisis management is needed
Experience in social media marketing and community management
Excellent skills in writing, editing (photo/video/text)
Understands Social media analytics, and is able to derive insights from it
Confident, outspoken with good communication and interpersonal skills
Good project management abilities
A self-starter who takes initiative to drive growth
Willing to work very hard and put in the necessary hours
Apply for this job