UI Designer (SG) - Marketing Research A.I.
Our client creates empathy at scale between organizations and the billions of people on the planet. With playful imagination and responsible technology, we uncover cultural meaning in big human data to design positive change and impact at scale. Our client merges machine learning with human and cultural intelligence. The team of anthropologists, engineers and designers develop dynamic models and maps from the billions of data points generated from digital behaviour with contextual ethnographic immersions. Driven by the proprietary anthropology AI platform, our client builds a quantitatively validated understanding of the individual’s motivation and behaviour, with that of societies and nations.
The UI designer will play a key role in shaping the innovative products and features we create at the client — from web to app to website. Someone who believes that design should be invisible. Hands-on with every facet of the UI process from briefing, wire framing, validation of concepts, establishing timelines, preparation of assets, collaboration with developers, to final delivery. You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of
user journey. The candidate will work closely with the Head of Design and developers from ideation to go live.
- Designing digital products that are simple, useful and usable
- Making sure that our clients have the best possible experience across all interfaces
- Solving customer pain points through research, design iteration and testing
- Taking briefs from internal stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with brand guidelines
- Plans and hosts regular status meetings for projects as needed
- Able to understand the difference between an interface, a class and an object and cascaded inheritance vs
- Prototype based inheritance
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Skills and Knowledge
- You love thinking through hard problems and coming up with simple solutions.
- You have a great sense of ownership of and take pride in seeing your ideas come to life.
- You have an insanely sharp eye for detail, not just for pixels on a screen but for workflows and customer journeys.
- Prototyping skills — You’re equally adept with rough sketches and pixel-perfect interactive mockups.
- UI toolset - Sketch and Invision are our weapons of choice. If you’re a whiz with other tools, try to convince us why we should switch.
- Communication and presentation skills — Articulating why you made your design decisions is just as important as making them in the first place.
- Team player — You’ll be working closely with different teams across a rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate in team projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent, can-do attitude
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Good exposure to various design agencies, products, design thinking, as well as advertising agencies.
- Good planning and time management skills
- Resourceful, able to hit the ground running
- At least 3 years of UI design experience preferred
Apply for this job