UX Manager/Lead (SG) - Insurance Firm
Are you keen to jump on board an exciting role as a UX Manager in a fast growing Digital Insurance firm that is owned by Hiscox Ltd., an international specialist insurance group headquartered in Bermuda and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Our client’s role acts as the voice of users in our digital experiences, primarily responsible for the overall functionality and usability of our website to maximise conversion while maintaining a best in class user experience across all devices.
This encompasses identifying existing pain points and growth opportunities, managing design projects, running research and testing of directasia.com, associated websites and other digital platforms like email in Singapore.
This role will also be managing a small team of web developers to ensure the team is delivering activities to achieve our business objectives.
Head of Marketing CMO, Singapore
Manage end-to-end online journey from arrival to purchase, including associated integration activities, day to day management, ongoing optimisation and projects
Devise and implement a conversion rate optimisation strategy across the business
Monitor web analytics and key business performance metrics against plan, reporting and investigating as required
Translate website performance and user insights into sitemaps, wire frames and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences and the desired commercial results
Identify design problems, make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
Create basic graphic, provide editing and adaptation support for marketing assets
Act as the technical lead and advisor within the marketing team, liaise with global marketing team when required
Internal stakeholders – Marketing, IT, Underwriting, Operations
External stakeholders – Vendors, customers
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work with varied stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and business goals
- Ability to draw informed conclusions from numerical data, with an emphasis on conversion optimisation
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Ability to execute while being strategic, accountable for business results, KPIs, conversion factors and generally, be metric-oriented
- Graphic and visual design skills is an asset
- Great communication and presentation skills, able to work with key stakeholders to deliver
- Obsession with customers and their interactions with the website, able to strike a balance between consumers’ and business’ needs
- Meticulous attention to detail. Superb analytical skills and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Positive, self-motivated and strong sense of ownership. Collaborative team player and open-minded leader
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy being hands on and involved in every detail of the UX process
- Our client lives by the values of everyone being Bold, Bright and Direct.
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Three or more years of managing team. (Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in ecommerce)
- Qualification: Degree Holder
Apply for this job