VP - Category and Growth (MY) - eCommerce Startup
Our client is a series B startup and operates a online shopping site. Based in Malaysia, they operate across much of SEA.
Are you user centric? Product focused and growth obsessed? Can you Identify innovative growth techniques, test and scale them for hyper-growth? If you have the ability to analyse data, interpret it and understand how to use this to drive your decisions then this could be the role for you.
You will be a leader of a 50-man team who is responsible for growth by categorizing the product catalogue, creating content on their website and uploading them for our seven markets in four languages. Those teams are working on content experiments, ensuring latest products are well categorized, faster than competitors and ensuring quality of any of the content presented on the website.
- Lead a top performing team forming our onsite operations and category management
- Drive initiatives to ensure continued, at least double digit, monthly growth leveraging organic traffic
- Further implement agile principles, they are ready to acknowledge lower efficiency in return for higher effectiveness
- Motivate and train staff to become obsessed about attention-to-detail even for repetitive tasks
- Leverage the other parts of the organization to support through great communication, clear scope of your needs and outstanding project management
- Have more than 5 years of experience in growing ecommerce businesses with experience in category development and content marketing
- Growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Have international work experience and worked outside your home market for more than 2 years
- Come with an extensive network in SEA and an understanding of different ASEAN cultures
- Are committed to live and work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Apply for this job