VP of Product (HK) - Logistics Startup
Our client is disrupting the traditional logistics industry. Onto their 5th year, growing from 12 cities in 2015 to current 100+ - we are the no.1 Market leader in on-demand, intra-city deliveries across the APAC region.
Our client’s product enables fast and simple delivery of all things from small parcels, food, consumer goods to big bulky items and more; motorcycles, vans or 5.5 tonne trucks, part time or full-time drivers; consumer, SME to enterprise users. They are transforming the way businesses and consumers use logistics, using technology to enable efficiency, generate income for drivers and bring convenience to our end users.
With new markets to conquer and the will and desire to continue to lead the revolution of logistics across the region, our client is now looking for a passionate and driven Head of Product to lead a team of high calibre product owners.
- Real passion for building and growing teams. You have deep experience leading teams of PMs. You are passionate about coaching, mentoring and making great PMs even better
- Focused on building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Data-centric. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Customer passionate. You take on complex product challenges and simplify them to solve our users and partners’ most pressing problems.
- “Driver” personality. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master simplifier with the motto “no ambiguity” , and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Passion, upbeat and energetic, positive impact on people around you, intrinsic drive to be better
- Grit, perseverance, never gives up
- Humility, self-aware with never ending desire to grow and learn, team and company before self
- Strong Execution and standards — from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- Minimum 8 years product management experience delivering highly successful, innovative, and user centric software products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with experience leading presentations to executives and large groups of people
- Experience leading, recruiting, and mentoring teams of product managers
- Experience with a variety of development processes, including agile, scrum, feature teams, etc.
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including Hands-on software engineering experience. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal
- Ability to work closely with engineers on a daily basis
Apply for this job