Country Manager (SG) - HR Tech
Our client is a platform established in recruiting and social networking, matching candidates to like-minded potential employers through social networking services. Their social network approach and launch into other markets around the globe bring the largest business social networking service with millions of users to date.
Now looking to extend and expand the growth of their existing Singapore business and value add to their customers, our client is seeking a passionate, go-getting, digital-first and revenue-driven individual to lead and take them towards the next phase of success. If you like working in an environment full of energy and passion, and enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented and ambitious young people, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be a key member of the management team, working closely with the company’s leaders both remotely and on the field to implement the following:
• Develop and execute business strategy to ensure growth and achievement of revenue objectives, with key emphasis on driving these achievements via the platform as the primary channel;
• Scale the company by nurturing a strong team internally while continuing the growing traction, community, and partnerships externally;
• Overall accountability for monthly KPIs in sales, user engagement, and general market traction;
• Oversee the implementation of a proactive approach to relationship and account management, in line with company philosophy (i.e. creating the biggest social impact through scalable technology- driven solutions);
• Develop and implement and continue the brand advocacy of the company towards an ambitious plan for market leadership in Singapore within 12 months;
• Identify trendsetter ideas, and be engaged with the industry and related events and publications;
• Secure and grow strategic long-term affiliate and brand partnerships;
• Play a key role in developing an entrepreneurial, proactive, positive, high-intensity culture.
• This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play an integral role in shaping and taking ownership and accountability of the business development strategy within a new and fast-growing social recruitment tech start-up.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in any discipline (academic results do not matter), or in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, at least 4 years' working experience.
• At least 8 years' of working experience in any industry, within a client-facing role (those with experience in the internet, digital media or recruitment industry will be at an advantage).
• Some relevant experience in leading and running an existing set up of talented operatives across sales and development, marketing and tech will be beneficial.
• You must prove that you are a hustler who is able to bash through bureaucracy and non-replies.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to shatter existing paradigms and break free of own comfort zone, and ability to find innovative solutions to problems in the quickest possible time;
• You must be currently located in Singapore.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
• Excellent knowledge of and passion for the development of people and talent management, both generally and on social media.
• Any previous entrepreneurial experience (including failures) or involvement with any early stage start-ups will be extremely favorable.