Head Of Product (MY) - FinTech
Our client is a well-funded tech startup, they are in the consumer fintech space and looking for someone to work with the CEO to develop a strong product management team and influence to oversee cross-functional efforts to deliver a common product vision.
A firm believer in well-balanced hands-on leadership you're possessed by a passion to develop a strong product management team and influence to oversee cross-functional efforts to deliver a common product vision. You connect all the dots, finding patterns and uncovering user and customer needs by combining qualitative research with hard quantitative data to deliver a customer-obsessed product.
A natural relationship builder, you persuade with facts, logic, and enthusiasm, creating the momentum that drives critical support from a broad range of personalities working in a variety of disciplines. In this role, you'll be responsible for the full product lifecycle: from writing specifications, working with sales, marketing, data, design, content, engineering, operations, and customer service to launch core features for existing and new products.
• Own product vision, strategy, and roadmap
• Keep internal stakeholders across all functions aligned with the broader context of the product vision and strategy;
• Drive product innovation and improvement via competitive analysis, market research, digital analytics, internal and customer feedback;
• Lead product planning sessions, meetings, reviews, and retrospectives;
• Recruit, manage, and mentor product team members, teaching product management processes and techniques;
• Oversee multiple concurrent projects and initiatives;
• Prioritize and project manage the product team's work;
• Develop sales and marketing tools and collateral;
• Brief and train internal teams
• 10+ years of product management experience with consumer Internet products;
• Experience recruiting and leading product management teams;
• Maintain product vision making data-driven roadmap decisions;
• Experience in e-commerce, payments, data products, and SEO;
• Demonstrated success in defining, managing and launching excellent products;
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
• Thorough understanding of up-to-date SEO/SEM best practices;
• Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation;
• Strong organizational, communication, presentation and writing skills;
• Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win