HR Manager (SG) - Tech Startup
Our client is a well-funded tech startup that offers companies digital systems powered by their AI algorithms. Our client helps businesses drive higher sales, streamline operations, and provide a better customer experience. They currently have multiple active terminals in the region, serving millions of customers every year.
The Human Resource Manager role, based in Singapore, will be responsible for defining the sourcing strategy, generate high caliber talents and close top candidates, by working closely with various business stakeholders. They will primarily handle the Recruitment activities for various departments across the region. Apart from this, the candidate will also be responsible for all statutory compliances as mandated by the Ministry of Manpower for Singapore employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage full recruitment cycle, from sourcing and HR screening to candidate offer and applying for a work permit where necessary. Ensure all sourcing channels are sufficiently utilized, including but not limited to employee referrals, job portals, LinkedIn, headhunters, career fairs etc.
• Work on continuously improving recruitment effectiveness by implementing new processes / tools or revamping existing processes to attract and hire quality candidates that fit in with our client’s culture and requirements.
• Liaise closely with business to understand organization structure, responsibilities, key business drivers, strengths/weaknesses to finalize most effective recruitment strategies for each country / market.
• Ensuring organization compliance to MOM rules and statutory regulations, such as work permit application, IRAS submission etc.
• Lead employee communication across locations.
• Manage monthly payroll and leave management system; resolve employee queries regarding same.
• Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience, preferably in a tech company.
• Strong sourcing and interviewing skills; able to understand business requirements and screen candidates accordingly.
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders, consult and guide them as and when required.
• Highly motivated and a self-starter, with a prior experience of working independently with minimum supervision