Product Manager (SG) - Tech Startup
Our client is a well-funded tech startup that offers companies digital systems powered by their AI algorithms. Our client helps businesses drive higher sales, streamline operations, and provide a better customer experience. They currently have multiple active terminals in the region, serving millions of customers every year.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• 3-5 year of experience in product development and management across e- commerce, travel, CRM & Loyalty companies.
• Experience in Agile framework, Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC), Business Analysis, Data Analysis, System Analysis, Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Use Case Development using UML methodology, Software Design and Development.
• Proficient in writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), User Stories, User Requirement Documents and helping developers with the creation of Software Requirement Specifications
• Expert in using JIRA, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and MS Project for requirements analysis, data analysis, graphs, resentation, and documentation
• Expertise in understanding and supporting the client with project planning, project definition, requirements definition, analysis, design, testing, system documentation and user training
• Able to do Business and Functional documentation, Business Process Mapping (current and future state of systems), Business case development, Systems Analysis
• Experience in supporting and managing user acceptance testing (UAT)
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management across diverse industry verticals
• Good interpersonal skills, leadership quality, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.