Regional Marketing Manager (SG) - Tech Startup
Our client is a well-funded tech startup that offers companies digital systems powered by their AI algorithms. Our client helps businesses drive higher sales, streamline operations, and provide a better customer experience. They currently have multiple active terminals in the region, serving millions of customers every year.
The Regional Marketing Manager position offers a good mix of strategy development & actual execution experience. The marketing manager is expected to not only manage the day to day marketing activities across the region but also help create long term marketing strategies for the company in line with the company objectives, coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and oversee the company’s marketing budget.
• Events: Build an event participation calendar for key industry events, Organization & coordination of industry events, branded marketing events including pre-event marketing and post-‐event customer connect.
• Direct Marketing: Drive content creation in line with communication strategy, maintain & build potential customer mailing list, coordinate monthly newsletter. Manage & improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Website & other digital asset management: Drive online marketing & communication strategy, maintain, update website content regularly in line with strategy and sales objectives.
• Search engine optimization (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of incoming leads by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
• Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-‐paid search results.
• Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Press Relationships: Build relationships with key relevant industry journalists, set-up & monitor PR strategy, deal with daily journalist request, press release & press pack conception + mailing, following up press impact & archiving
• Marketing Communication: Marketing material development in line with communication strategy, product sheets, commercial presentations, communication tools
• Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
• At least 5 years of relevant experience with the following core skills:
• Strong knowledge and experience preferably in B2B marketing, especially in digital and content marketing.
• Resourceful, self-motivated, independent and good team player.
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently manage his time & deliver to tight deadlines in a fast- paced environment.
• Effective communicator and proficient in English & Mandarin
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Confident and dynamic personality.